Does anyone have contact information for this merchant? I have combed their page on BeFree and their actual website, but can't find a thing.

My BeFree report lists a lead but no commission amount and I want to inquire about this. I even emailed BeFree to provide me with info but they haven't responded!!!

This kind of thing doesn't instill too much confidence. Maybe someone from BeFree could actually intervene here.

Mesa, Arizona
    Send an email to I had a couple of queries myself and they followed up within a day or so. I found the BF Team to be extremely helpful. I know how frustrating this can be (been there, done that!)

Well I followed your advise Grumpy and was told to use the merchant feedback form that buried deep within the BeFree help section. Did response. Emailed again and they said they would contact Citibank on my behalf. Heard nothing. I've contacted BF twice again since then and now am having no response from BF.
    I just noticed another lead without commission listed for Citibank this month....which it's looking like I won't get any response about either. You would think that BF would want to resolve this since if I don't earn they don't earn. Or am I wrong?
    At this point I've decided to drop Citibank but would still like what is due me. Anyone else have any ideas how I can get some response out of BF?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread