I'm trying to sign up to Sony Style. I select the merchant and then apply to the program, and I get a message telling me that I already applied - but the merchant does not appear in my merchant list. can you help me out?

I wouldn't even bother signing up with them if I were you. Their affiliate support sucks and they just don't reply to emails. I've found that, whenever a transaction takes place for quite a large amount, it is always mysteriously cancelled. I've had a big transaction sitting in my report now since 5th January and still there is no indication that the item has been shipped, nor has the commission shown up in my account. I'm thinking of flushing them.

Is this common for them? I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth it, but seeing that I'm having so much trouble just signing up in the first place, I think I'll just go with another reseller that carries the Sony line.

If any one has recommendations, I'd love to here them - I'm just looking for Sony computers and digital cameras.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    It is a joke...surely. I've been a tax ID'd reseller for 30 years and even have an account with Sony. The lame brain AM said they looked over my site and it didn't fit their profile as an affiliate... They refused to comment on my reply on getting turned down. The Ad Whores running this program are too busy doing their hair and nails to actually work for a living. Just auto approve all the BHO's and take a nap.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

Sasquatch if you haven't already done so you can sign up with Circuit City and BestBuy - they stock Sony products. Also, I've had no problems with them so far. I'm sure there are a lot more merchants that stock Sony.

Thanks. I feel like I'm walking a minefield sometimes, and all I want is to get paid.

They just turned me down today...

My site is perfect for their products, but, I guess they're asleep at the wheel or something. Oh, well, I don't feel so bad now that I know I'm not the only one.

------------
    Nothing here...maybe...later

Dude I have the word Sony in my domain name, but I guess that doesn't matter.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread