ABW Ambassador
    I placed a post in the Linkshare forum asking if BlueNile was going to pay us and they said they have paid Befree.

I've yet to see a check so if you tell me how long it will be before yall process the checks and send them out I'd appreciate it.

** Have you asked for change? **

The way I understand it, funds for Nov and Dec payments were received on 2/24. It takes 7 business days for funds (via check) to become available for payment. 7 Days was today. The payments were initated this morning and should be in the mail by Friday (if not sooner.)

If you run a Payment History report for Blue Nile and see any payments in status of "submitted", then rest assured that the "check's (almost) in the mail".

--
    scott@befree.com
    AOL/Yahoo: sjangro

Clarification for the "peekers" from the other thread:

The statement of the fact that funds were received on 2/24 specifically makes no comment on the dates or timeliness of any of the other merchant activities required for processing payment.

Payment processing is performed as a daily function at Be Free and money is never withheld or sat on. As soon as funds are received and cleared, they are processed the following morning.

ABW Ambassador
    Just Receoved my Blue Nile payment held over from Linkshare. Had forgotten all about it.

I'm still waiting to be paid my last commission from when they were with BeFree. It's been listed as "payable" since 1/1/04.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    This one has bugged me for years..Barnes & Noble.

barnesandnoble.com Affiliate Network USD
    Base & Other Comm Pmt Min Pmt Elig Date Perf Bonus Comm Pmt Elig Date Pmt Amt Status Pmt Elig Date base=$13.90 min=$25.00 next eligability date=05/01/2004 $0.00 02/01/2005 payment amt=$74.80 Approved 11/01/2002

Seems the e-mails to them must have pissed them off as I've never received a payment from them since 9/01/2002. Just too lazy to search out and find their remaining links on my site.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

They're one of the few merchants left who still pays quarterly. I get a check from them every quarter. Not sure what their minimum is.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread