ScottJ:
    The account number show sending to the 29th of Jan., the number of the cheque is 345736 of the cheques, why not receive ?
    Payment History for ebates.com
    Payment Eligibility Date Status Check # Check Mailed Amount Payment Detail
    01/01/2004 Paid 345736 01/29/2004 $30.00 View

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Queen I hope BF took into account affiliates like you spreading the sleezebag filth of a BHO like eBates do not deserve to get paid. I sure hope the ebates members you sent them will get stiffed by ebates to so you don't feel left out. Maybe you should go picket Paul Nichol's home?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Basically to explain Mikes post queen, by promoting e bates you are helping promote a program that overwrites merchants cookies and takes credit for the sale where you or others may have rightful claim to it and not them.
    So in essense you are promoting someone who is finding ways to hijack YOUR commissions.

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe somebody popped up at the post office and claimed the check for themselves.

Seems like the biggest thieves on the internet have now resorted to diverting your earnings that their BHO missed, they are not content now with only diverting a good proportion of all your commissions ...now they want them all.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread