I have just opened an account with Chase bank in the U.S. and I plan to use it with direct deposit. Is it 100% sure that your account gets credited or do you experience problems. I don't wanna get myself caught in huge long distance bills just to clear up my account.

ABW Ambassador
    My deposits show up like clockwork (sometimes early) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Never had a problem and I've always said ... If you can use it ... It's the only way to go.

Regards,
    Dave

wly,

I have never had a problem with direct deposit. It is always there on the 20-21st. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Core

ABW Ambassador
    Direct Deposit is the way to go.

It can take an extra week to get a check in the mail!

wly,

100%!

Haiko

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Like Dave said, sometimes the $$$ even comes early!

I definitely would say to go with DD [Direct Deposit]. It's well worth it, just knowing the check hasn't been "lost in the mail" (like a merchant at another network claimed).

Only once did I have a problem happen. It did take phone calls, but I still definitely say to go with DD. After having a merchant at another network pull the "lost in the mail" bit, it's a lot easier to sleep just knowing I won't hear THAT!

Checks do get "lost" (whether they are really lost or the merchant is a deadbeat I don't know), and when one gets "lost" it takes phone calls to get another one of THEM issued, too. So there really is NO advantage to getting a check when you can get direct deposit!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread