Just a quick word.

When am I going to get paid from GlobalSports for comissions I earned from October 2002 until to 16th Feb 2004? According to my BeFree stats it was supposed to be paid from 3/1/2004. "Dick's Sporting Goods USD $0.00 $25.00 05/01/2004 $0.00 06/01/2004 $29.00 Payable 03/01/2004"

I will not be trying to promote any GlobalSports merchants or products any more to be honest. I only promoted these because I had no Timberland Hiking Boots offer to offer on one of my sites but I'm afraid with 10 sales out of 1,817 click throughs for the paltry sum of $29.99 on Timberland boots (not cheap) I won't be promoting your programs any more. I got stung when GlobalSports were with CJ now they've got me again. This is the last time any of the GlobalSports outfits will appear on any of my sites. Please just send me my money as soon as possible.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    ummm, not sure what you are talking about? DFLsports is an affiliate site that promotes some of the GSI stores but I am not GSI Commerce. Maybe you meant Dsports.com or Dicks Sporting Goods?

Yes its with Dicks Sporting Goods, are you not in charge of that program any more?

If you are not can you point me to who is please?

BTW Sorry I thought you were in charge of all the GlobalSports merchants
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.

YouTrek

I have neve been employed by Globalsports or GSI. You need to speak with Mike, call their 1800 number 866-373-9163, I have called it and spoke to a "live" person.

Thanks very much DFLsports,
    Sorry about my mistake again, I have no idea why I thought you were the AM of globalsports.

YouTrek

no problem, I hope you get your money!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread