Does anyone know a live person I can reach at Verizon? They disabled me and the only notice I got was through BeFree's mail. They haven't responded to my e-mails. Before I take down the several hundred links I have to them, it would be nice to have a reason.

I almost exclusively used their smallest generic graphic link on my very heavy content pages, and produced a small but steady stream of clickthroughs, so it would be nice to have some kind of explanation of what I did wrong.

HI,
    We had them in performics, they dropped out, the reason is they weren't geeting sales through affiate advertising, the news says they have to much compatition, what ever the reason, they are gone.
    JJ

another outfit was selling their ads and were located in clickXchange for a very short while. I'm not sure when they disappeared as clickXchange cut out my account for over a month before they finally answered me, found I was legit and put me back. now all we get is a holding page at smallbizznet.com.

they have an aggressive crew selling at business shows here in Upstate NY so they are probably happy with things The Way They Are.

Too bad, though; my main site was perfect for selling YP ads.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread