Good Afternoon,

Please be advised that as of June 30, 2004 I will no longer be consulting Birddog Associates on their affiliate program for Best Deal Magazines through CJ and BeFree.

I do look forward to working with you and continuing our partnerships through my other eMerchant Consulting clients.

Per my contractual agreement with Birddog Associates, I will not be offering support past the June 30th date. Going forward after June 30, please send inquiries regarding the Best Deal Magazines program to affiliatemanager@birddogassociates.com.

If a new affiliate manager should be placed within the next 15 days I will send along their contact information.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to working with you on future partnerships. I also apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    Affiliate Program Consultant
    lizATemerchantconsultingDOTCOM
    www.emerchantconsulting.com
    518-233-7431 EST.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Does that mean I won't have to see so MANY newsletters from them
    Like the contact but its a bit much

Cannot really say as those are sent per the owner. I agree that they are too much too often however I must do what is asked of me by him while "in office".

I appreciate your comment and will pass along however he is dead set on twice weekly contact with partners and I am sure you will see it continue.
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    518-233-7431 EST.

ABW Ambassador
    I do not promote this merchant purely because of the number of times they send out e-mails. It is ridiculous and way too much. I stopped reading them a long time ago.
    Maybe the amount they send out really is too many.
    It just seems to stink of desperation

Nothing to do with you though Lizabeth, so that is a good thing

Their coupons need to update every week.
    and for each coupon newsletter, you will get it twice.
    one as reminder, way too much.

We do not need reminder, one is enough.
    If there is a reminder for every merchant newsletter.
    guess what happen.

I will just iqnore all newsletters as a result !

they can just send a newsletter once monthly,
    in that newsletter include all four weeks coupons.

Less (emails) is more

Thank you all for your suggestions and comments regarding the mailers. I do understand that you can do without the communication and I will pass that along.

I simply meant for this post to alert you about the program change. If you have further comments regarding the way the program is run it is best to do direct them to the site owner as he will be managing the program going forward until a replacement is found.

I really do appreciate your input and I have vocalized this common complaint to Philip, the site owner, obviously he doesn't see it as an issue as for the last year he has had me send twice weekly mailers and his programs success has only increased.

I hear you all loud and clear on the newsletters. Point taken and if I were renewing my contract with Birddog then I would do my best to fix this popular complaint, however I am not renewing. If you do not want to receive mailers you can simply choose not to within the reporting.net interface.

Please feel free to tell him how you feel at: affiliatemanager@birddogassociates.com

Thank you again.
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    518-233-7431 EST.

>>If you do not want to receive mailers you can simply choose not to within the reporting.net interface.

this will stop all emails,
    unless you want to drop the program too

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread