None of my BeFree links in any of my sites are working. Other networks links are fine.

Anybody else?

ABW Ambassador
    Everything OK here.

Animal Lover
    I've got an intermittent problem with petsmart links from BF.

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

I've checked other affiliates' BeFree links and they're not working either. It may only be in my end, but why only the BeFree links?

I've justed posted the following message on a new thread on the same subject:

Join the club! For the past week I have been experiencing a problem which I haven't been able to solve thru Microsoft, BeFree, the merchant or anywhere. I've tried editing my IE settings, the hosts page, running Ad-Aware and SpyBlaster - you name it!

What is happening is that my Boscovs links aren't working (I get a "Cannot find server or DNS Error Internet Explorer" message). I get the same message when I try to log on to Boscovs direct. In addition, their graphic images aren't visible at all (only an image box with a red x) - they are not visible (to me) on my own page or on other web sites. The only consolation is that the problem only exists on my PC - visitors to my site are able to see the links and connect.

If anyone has experienced a similar problem, I'd really appreciate knowing how they remedied it!

P.s. I am using XP home edition and IE6.
    unquote

For Boscov's near as I can tell they are blocking Non-US Traffic. I've heard reports from others they can't see the products or banners on pages and it turns out they are all located out of the U.S. -- the banners and products and links work for me here in the U.S.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

ABW Ambassador
    i am in the uk, and i cannot see any of my boscovs images and the links do not work!!

how can i promote a company that does this??
    i thought i wasa going mad!!!

thank god i read the above post! i will just have to rip tham all off, as i cannot check whether they are working or if items are in stock - silly company!

Hi Tamalyn,

I have just received an e-mail from BFAST Partner Gateway Support Team
    Thank you for your message. We successfully logged into your boscov's account, and we were able to see the links. It sounds like for some reason your ISP is not allowing you to goto Boscov's, or you installed some type of
    ad blocker, and mistakenly blocked Boscov's. You will need to Both check your computer for Ad Blockers (Such as notron system works, kaaza lite, spyware nuker, and many more), and contact your ISP for help. Because each
    individual merchant is in charge of their own affiliate program, you would need to contact your merchant partners to address not being able to see their ads, or goto their site.
    unquote

I told them that none of their suspected causes were applicable and also the fact that a lot of non-US affiliates are experiencing the same problem. I don't know if they will respond within my lifetime! I have had a lot of clickthroughs from US visitors but these haven't converted. Since replacing the graphic links isn't an option because I can't see them to choose what I want, I've decided to stop promoting Boscov's.

everyt thing OK~

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread