Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone else was having a problem. I can run reports and see my traffic per day (impressions) and I can see how many click thrus I am getting, but for some reason, even though my click thrus have improved or at least stayed the same since 6/20/04 I dont seem to be making any sales.

I average at least five sales per day, so I find it odd that I haven't made one in the past eight days.

Is reporting.net having some sort of problem updating stats lately? I just find it odd that I can see traffic and click thrus but no sales are showing. I'm positive I must have made at least one sale.

Thanks!

Ron

Ron you're not alone! My problem is not with Reporting.net but rather with CJ! Reporting.net has been converting extremely well for me this month. However, The last time I showed any transactions on CJ was on the 16th, and nothing else since then! This has now been going on for about two months so, either there is a problem with tracking on certain accounts or people are just not buying. I've now stopped all paid advertising for one of my best converting merchants because it's costing too much to promote them with nothing in return. I'm thinking of asking somebody at CJ to do a check on my account, particularly with regard to this one merchant who used to convert thousands of dollars each month. I just cannot help feeling that something is not right with CJ and hasn't been for a while. Hope you get some sales soon (me too)

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that man!

It's just funny because the reporting of traffic and click thru's does not seem to be changed. It is just my sales reporting has completely come to a halt.

I used to make at least five sales per day on the same amount of click thru's and now I am either making none, or they aren't getting reported since the 20th of June.

Good luck to you, I hope things get corrected soon!

I just checked and I have a few leads recorded for Saturday at CJ and befree. Nothing looks wrong for me as of right now.

I haven't seen any reporting delays. I show sales through BeFree for every day this month.

Perhaps it's a merchant-specific problem?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I am in the same potion. I was doing 1.5% conversion during the first 2 weeks my page went up. Since (8weeks) then I have had no sales with over 2000 click throughs.

Something is not right
    <b><a href="http://5startravelgroup.com" rel="nofollow">5 Star Travel Group</a> - Luxury Travel Memberships</b>
    Lifetime membership pays <b>$1000 commission on two levels</b>
    Very easy to sell, unbelievably lucrative! <a href="http://5startravelgroup.com/contact.php">Contact me</a> for more information.

Dave I'm also wondering what is going on this month. I've had 1,406 clickthroughs and hardly any sales so far, unlike last month (and previous) when sales were soaring. Is it one particular merchant you are having a problem with, or is it in general? Mine is definitely isolated to one merchant who just recently did an upgrade and changed all their links. Since then things don't seem right.

I have a number of merchants that produce nothing.

Canadian Tire is the one mentioned above.

I am not sure if it is my site or if parasites or scumware are stealing from me but I have had very poor sales over the past few months.

I am about to implement some javascript to start informing visitors to my site that they are infected and how to clean their computer.

Since June 1 I have had a dismal .001% conversion rate.

I am scratching my head as to what the problem might be.
    <b><a href="http://5startravelgroup.com" rel="nofollow">5 Star Travel Group</a> - Luxury Travel Memberships</b>
    Very easy to sell, unbelievably lucrative! <a href="http://5startravelgroup.com/contact.php">Contact me</a> for more information.

Dave I am not familiar with Canadian Tire as I have not signed up with them, so cannot comment on them. Like you, I've been scratching my head the past few months trying to figure out what is causing this dramatic drop in sales figures (not only with BF but CJ and LS as well). I have two particular merchants who used to convert big time for me and for no rhyme or reason sales are almost non-existent now. I have good positions on all the search engines, so that is not the problem either. I've also thought that perhaps it's just a bad time for shopping, but somehow I think there is something far more sinister going on. You may have noticed here at ABW that other affiliates are also complaining so it's not just us. I guess we will just have to be patient and hope that things improve. Good luck!

I think I'm still having problems with them only reporting clicks but no sales showing up.. I've sent off e-mails but of course no response...

Yup me too, Tons of click, 0 sales

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread