Does anybody know what is happening with Kmart? They still appear on BF as a merchant but none of their banners are showing up.

I noticed the very same thing a few days ago - No images work and every product link goes to the homepage at Kmart.

I downloaded a new feed from Kmart; but, none of the links work for me.

Sure hope someone from Kmart or BFree response with an answer.

I have a bunch of pages that look like crap 'cuz of this issue.

John

Hi Everyone,

As you know, Kmart used to be a GSI operated program. This is no longer the case. Check out this link to a thread I started back in November.

Also, here is a link to the Kmart Customer Service Page. If you have questions about what is going on, your best bet is to try to get in contact with them via their web site.

Sorry I can't be of more help. This has been a headache for all.

An update on the Kmart Affiliate Program:

As you all know, the Kmart affiliate program is no longer being managed by GSI Commerce, as it has been in the past. Kmart has decided to manage their online operations in-house. At this time, we do not know the future of the Kmart affiliate program.

As I am sure you have noticed, your Kmart affiliate links are all inactive and have been since early November. Going forward, you will need to communicate with Kmart directly for any questions regarding the status and future of the Kmart affiliate program.

As of Monday, January 10, 2005 the Kmart affiliate program will cease to exist on the BeFree platform. Please direct all questions and comments to the Kmart Affiliate Program contact, Melissa Pruessing. She can be reached via email at MPruessi@kmart.com.

Thanks for all the support you have given the Kmart affiliate program in the past. I wish you all the best of luck with any future developments in the Kmart program.

Yikes! Well, this sucks...

I still have hundrends of links up...

Oh well, time to remove another bunch of pages.

John

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread