ABW Ambassador
    I have received about 25 of these in the past few days...they have hit several e-mail addresses at TH Media, as well as at WNAV:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> UltimateSports.info has contracted with a third party source to acquire your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the latest sports information in a weekly newsletter and other valuable online offers. You'll receive great newsletter content on a weekly basis and great online shopping offers from time to time.
    We're confident that you'll enjoy our newsletter and our special offers, however, we have the highest respect for your personal privacy and will not send the newsletter or the offers if you are not interested in receiving them.

If you do not wish to receive the UltimateSports.info newsletter and other great offers, please click below to unsubscribe from our mailing list.

To unsubscribe from this list click here
    or forward this email to optout@ultimatesports.info

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How nice of them to give me the option to opt-out of a newsletter I never opted in to.....sheesh

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

I like spammers. Especially when server with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Меня зовут Динаму

ABW Ambassador
    Dynamoo, why do you complain about spam so much when you spam yourself? Going to peoples sites for the sole purpose of signing their guestbook to put a link to your site is spam.

If all the girls lived up in trees, what a good climber johnnie would be.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread