How do I communicate with the spammers that I don't want to enlarge my pe*is? And my husband keeps getting the breast enlargement ones!
    It is starting to confuse my husband! LOL

Connie Berg
    www.flamingoworld.com

ROTFLMAO! Recently I got one of those spams from a guy that actually had a real return email address. I told him to enlarge his own p*nis and told where he could stick it. As for the breast implant thingy, I'll have to take some time to think up a creative response to that one. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    With all the billions of sex pervert and "enlargement" offers within the virus laden spamms I'm pushing Andy at TigerDirect to bring out a handy 6 pack of MOUSE RUBBERS to protect us all. I told him to approach Trojans with a marketing deal but stay away from sponsoring mouse rubbers from Shieks. You know how all the bad PR over Middle East terrorism might negate the promotions. The Trojan Horse senerio seems to fit in well though. What do you all think? Great gag gift for Christmas plus we could send a case of mouse rubbers to the network meeting in November as a get well gift! Anyone taking on this deal without paying me the founders fee will be sued.

WebMaster Mike

My favorite spam of the day award goes to this guy who scrapped my address:

Are you using rebate sites to lower your online shopping costs? Do you even know that there are sites out there that actually pay you part of your purchase money back for following their link to the site you shop at in the first place?

Rebate sites like Ebates.com, shoppin.net, spree.com and bonustree.com list hundreds of stores from amazon to zappos with your barnesandnobles, comets, flowers and cookings inbetween, all with rebates. This is a share of the money that they earn for providing the link you followed to make your purchase.

So the point is start your shopping from a rebate store, they are free to join and cost nothing and as they do not charge you there is no risk, so what are you waiting for follow the links below and join them now.

Ebates.com

Ebates offer upto 25% rebate on over 400 stores for example

Overstock.com - 4% rebate
    Barnesandnoble.com - 4% rebate
    1-800-flowers.com - 6% rebate
    Drugstore.com - 6%

They also provide a comprehensive list of store coupons

Shoppin.net

Shoppin.net pays back to the members all the commission earned, unlike the other three sites they tend to pay out a higher rebate for example

Overstock.com - 4% rebate
    Barnesandnoble.com - 4% rebate
    1-800-flowers.com - 6% rebate
    Drugstore.com - 10% rebate

Shoppin.net also list non US Stores and include stores from Germany, Spain, Canada, and the United Kingdom. They also have a forum for members to swap experiences and coupon codes etc that could be useful.

Spree.com

Over 250 stores, same principle as Ebates

Overstock.com - 3% rebate
    Barnesandnoble.com - 3% rebate
    1-800-flowers.com - 5% rebate
    Drugstore.com - Not Listed

BonusTree.com

Same general principle as Shoppin.net as in they actually show the actual amount of commission that was earned, although where stepped amounts they show the starting amount.

Overstock.com -Not Listed
    Barnesandnoble.com - 5% rebate
    1-800-flowers.com - 8% rebate
    Drugstore.com - 10% rebate

The big difference between BonusTree and the others is that BonusTree take 50% of the commission earned for themselves. For example Drugstore.com they list at 10% the same as Shoppin.net, and 4% more than Ebates.com, only the actual amounts the stores pay are

Shoppin.net - 10%
    Ebates.com - 6%
    BonusTree.com - 5%

So whilst they advertise higher rebates they actually pay out less.

Well I hope you found this interesting and next time you go internet shopping you will remember to start at a rebate site.

If you join any of the above please state spena75 as your referrer.

That's all for now

Spena

Click on the link below to be removed from the mailing list
    http://www.tifps.com/mailing/mailing_list/.. remove.asp?ID=ad21021
    Obviously he targeted the wrong person for a Rebate "incent" site offering. No I won't even try to hit his remove link!

WebMaster Mike

[This message was edited by EcomCity.com on October 11, 2002 at 05:49 PM.]

Idiots! They're everywhere!

Connie - www.flamingoworld.com

All around the mulberry bush the flamingo chased the weasel

ABW Ambassador
    Merchants will love to know that when they support these incentive schemes, they also finance spam. Of course, I have no doubt that many merchants see affiliate marketing as a way that they can get the benefits from spam, while being one step removed from the wretched smell.

Missoula - Short Stories

Some sites don't care about spammers, as long as they're making a nickel or two out of their efforts. Other sites do.

Mike, send a copy of that email to the sites mentioned, it might cost that scumbag a big batch of commissions.

Good move JJbat. If you'd like to see a complete breakdown of who's behind 95% of all the spam generated from USA spamm alliances take a look at the works of Bob West of Cluelessmailers.org he has a complete spammer map showing relationships with many of our favorite affiliate enabled merchants. The problem is getting bigger everyday as more network merchants turn a blind eye to spamm and parasites to get their Xmas rush underway. Till anyone can prove me wrong all affiliate programs that promote FREEBEEs -Lottos -rewards or lead programs are hooked into dubeus list brokers and known spammers. Those who claim they aren't constantly show up on honest ISP block lists because they do monitize UCE abusers.

for the black list click on this link..
    http://www.cluelessmailers.org/index.html#blacklist

WebMaster Mike

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread