...on a sunny winter afternoon. When they come with a %10 commission you can even afford cream to go with them.

I thought crucial had uploaded their batch early today, but no - it's a $300 sale at strawberrynet.

Yesterday I would have got $5 for it.

f

Nice sale francis, just as well your customers weren't procratinators!
    As of Dec 19th the one day cookie comes into effect!

Actually Strawberrynet had a slight 'rethink' over that one.

Thought they might.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

They said "After deeply consideration, we will change the duration back to 45 days."

f

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: francis ]

Hope your right Francis, my merchant info still says one day cookie.

So does mine. But with Strawberrynet you always have to remember that they don't seem to have a clue about how all the technology works. For the last week in November they had a 'special incentive' where they doubled the commissions to $10 'till 31st November' and were promising payment for clickthroughs!

I told them about the clickthrough thing and they thought I wanted to be paid for some, so I rapidly gave up on that conversation [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Then they tried to put the commission back to $5 and it came as a surprise to them that there was a delay. I said there was no such thing as 31st November anyway, and eventually they managed to put everything right, somehow.

I wouldn't be surprised if the cookie is set wrong, but I would be surprised if this was deliberate.

When I made a test purchase I noticed the package came from Hong Kong so I think their native language is Cantonese. If there *are* any cookie problems I'll get a native speaker to discuss things with them.

Anyway as %10 is pretty much double what they were paying, I'm not about to starve I expect.

f

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread