IETF had shuts down the anti spam working group coz of microsoft issues on Sender ID. so, instead of ideas like Sender ID, are there any other new concepts, ideas or solutions for email filtering?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gibberish:
    IETF had shuts down the anti spam working group coz of microsoft issues on Sender ID. so, instead of ideas like Sender ID, are there any other new concepts, ideas or solutions for email filtering? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i read about Meng Weng Wong the author of SPF and co-author of the Sender ID had proposed the Unified SPF which is a framework that supports one/more authentication methods specified by the system admin.

It require senders and receivers to publish for and check 3 major groups of identities.
    i. host name
    ii. mail-from
    iii. Purported Responsible Address, a technique that checks the record against the most recent sender of the email address.

So far, that is all i read about the Unified SPF.I'm interested to know further.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread