View Poll Results: Which PPC search engines provide the best BANG for your BUCK?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Google.com ADword

5 45.45%
  • 7search.com

2 18.18%
  • Overture.com

0 0%
  • ah-ha.com

1 9.09%
  • FindWhat.com

3 27.27%
    Which PPC search engines provide the best BANG for your BUCK? Let me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Let me elaborate on the question. I know here at AWB there is an extensive network of very experienced webmasters and net entrepreneurs. So, I guess this would be the best place to post a poll like this. Alright, here it is:D I even got a point system in place. For each PPC search engine give them a mark out of 5 based on the following point system :

+1 Delivered traffic at the speed you desired it to.
    +1 Delivered higher then average conversion rates.
    +1 Delivered traffic at a competitive CPC.
    +1 Delivered clients of a higher quality (ie, return buyers, no disputes etc..etc)
    +1 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]Add this point just because you feel this is the best ROI out of the five PPC engines.

If you come to any ties on any of these PPC search engines …make the last point the Deciding point for your vote….and please vote for the PPC search engine which got the best mark out of 5 and post your results.

Thank You,
    Iskandar A
    QuestCommerce.com

P.S. If you feel I missed an essential PPC search engine …or I should have added other factors in the point system…please be sure to post it, am always ready and willing to learn. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, you've missed Espotting.com - I would say they're a pretty big player (Results in Yahoo UK, Hotbot UK, AskJeeves UK, etc.) plus maybe Kanoodle should be on the list too.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread