I feel pretty stupid for asking but has anybody tried it? Does it work? It looks professional, or is it a spam company where I will only get .00001% return?

ABW Ambassador
    Me personally i would only stick with the major search engines and if you want to pay for hits, do google adwords.

ABW Ambassador
    I would say TRY IT~!

Let us know how you make out. Maybe your host won't boot you but I'll bet a buck you'll be toast. Or perhaps they'll require you to click the links of 10 million other users like yourself only looking for hits.

There is no easy way except to be honest to get customers. It will always be the easiest to find places that will send thousands upon thousands of whatever but I'll take one good customer over one million of those "hits".

There are no shortcuts to ethical business practices. There are a gazillion snake-oil salesmen however.

Are they honest at the place you refer?
    Perhaps . . . if it's a million hits through your site, there are another million ways they could do it and not even deliver one person~!

[ 07-27-2002: Message edited by: Cyclone ]

Opt-in mailings, cheap price. Seems to good to be true. I'm checking it out...

Tek1systems.com - Great links to the world of High Tech. http://tek1systems.com

DONT. All of your mailings go to opt in lists that are just 'Work from home' and 'easy money' lists. You are just posting to other sales people. Cheap price, but it does not do much.

Tek1systems.com - Great links to the world of High Tech. http://tek1systems.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread