Can somebody let me know when your deposits are in your bank accounts [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Mine went in fine last week - no problems.

Will certainly save the odd looks from the bank clerk each month!

Hmmmm. That's worrying. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I'm still waiting for mine. Anyone else get their direct payment yet or should I be really worried? :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    I still get cheques, but I noticed that there is now a direct deposit option for UK merchants in the account manager.

Got no joy contacting CJ UK to get in on the direct deposit early, said I had to wait until the end of July.

Thanks for pointing that out Andy. Sorry to hear you didn't get DD this month. Hope things are going OK with the biz and you're not having to resort to a real job [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't got my direct deposit yet either. Christ, I am having a bad month. No one has paid on time - not a single solitary company.

I hate chasing people up....if you can call accountants people [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tmd5:
    Thanks for pointing that out Andy. Sorry to hear you didn't get DD this month. Hope things are going OK with the biz and you're not having to resort to a real job [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tmd5
    Real job? That is not an option until December - have enough cash to keep us going until then. This month has been great up until the CJ maintenance. Averaging closer to $18 a day until then (had been $10 a day in June). Things have slowed now and I'd be happy to retain the $10 average for the rest of the month. Hopefully Google will index some of my new pages.

ABW Ambassador
    My CJ DD hit my UK bank account today [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

anyone else ??

ABW Ambassador
    Amazing. I received my CJ cheque this morning. Must have something to do with being a Wells Fargo cheque on behalf of CJ.
    The old cheques were written and posted (allegedly) by CJ and they never arrived on time or ever (had 2 cheques re-sent TWICE this year and lost $40 of commissions getting the others cancelled)

Oh well, hopefully the long saga of CJ cheques is long gone. Just a warning to those in the beta testing of direct deposit - YOU NEED TO GO AND FILL IN YOUR DETAILS in the account manager even if you have had direct deposit before. This was in an e-mail I received today, but thought I would post it here as I know we do not always read these.

I replied my bank details to CJUK info and entered them in the new account interface too. If this month's DD skips me I'm dead meat.

DD has arrived - in fact it arrived yesterday but I didn't check until today.

well I'm dead meat, still no deposit.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You shouldn't hold your breath waiting for CJ payment, they are so full of S**T, sometimes you don't know which hole CJ are talking thru.

Well I'm really disappointed with this. All my summer plans, credit card bills etc got whacked...!#!$@%@

Are CJUK going to send a confirmation slip or something or do we have to call the bank to check?

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread