HI
    Anyone in the UK have experience of accepting credit cards on line for services etc?

regards John

Yes, I use Worldpay. I'd been "trading" for about 7 months so it was reasonably straightforward to set up an account. My previous credit card processor was Devilnet - not sure if they still offer card processing but I'd advise to avoid Devilnet like the plague.

I use both paypal and clickbank. So far (since Mar 2002) clickbank has been great, no chargebacks either. Only downside is for transactions they charge $1 plus 7% which for small amounts is quite a large chunk. All amounts are in US$.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John:
    HI
    Anyone in the UK have experience of accepting credit cards on line for services etc?

regards John
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

John
    Don't know what you are selling, but I sell my computer software through a company called eSellerate. www.esellerate.com

Great service and $5 minimum transaction. Pay 10% per transaction I think.

Had previously used KAGI at www.kagi.com and still get a few sales through them, but eSellerate are adding new features like full affiliate program integration etc. Worth a look it your product(s) fit.

Small businesses are finding themselves victims of the ensuing economic crunch and need for funds. The degree of frustration is on the high and business men are in search of funds. Investors want good returns for their investment and this where the catch is. Due to recession no business is running on profit and hence returns are low. The economic strategies adopted by the new administration are
    Last edited by Trust; February 17th, 2009 at 07:01 AM.

6. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread