ABW Ambassador
    Does anyone have any opinions on oneandone.co.uk?

I am looking at their dedicated servers. At GBP69/month and the things that come as standard its quite tempting.

I looked at them seriously, and then discovered that you have to transfer your Domain Name to them (or so they said). Personally I think this is BS, so it's maybe worth asking them again. The tech support guy barely spoke English. Their servers are in Germany I believe.

Instead I signed up for a reseller account at Donhost who are the subject of much debate but actually seem OK.. that's £399 + VAT per year for a 20Gb Unix-based reseller account (as many domains as you like). They're located in Doncaster.

dynamoo.com - geeky stuff for umm geeks.

ABW Ambassador
    I am one of 1&1's customers and have to say that the three years (I think) I have been with them has been great. Very reliable and tech support is not bad. Stats are not the best in the world but not bad - you could always use your own scripts or software for this.

I have about 8 domains with them - not dedicated server. Uptime has been outstanding, and speed is very good.

I would highly recommend them without question.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

ABW Ambassador
    Than kew,

I will give them a call about the domain transfer. Its also nice to get positive feedback, thanks.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread