Bang bang bang bang bang bang bl**dy bang.

Now, don't get me wrong.. I *like* fireworks but this year Bonfire night started over a *week* ago and is noiser than ever. Last night someone decided to have a fireworks display at half past one in the morning!

It's like living in a warzone with explosions going off every 2 seconds.

Grrrr. Luckily I was out of the country this time last year! Did I miss some sort of decree that everyone has to go and spend hundreds of pounds on explosives?

Меня зовут Динаму

ABW Ambassador
    You don't happen to live in Chatham do you ? Round here it's like World War III. I am fed up with the bloody fireworks and they are scaring my cats.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

ABW Ambassador
    My poor little dog has gone mental with all the banging near me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
    It should be made illegal to set off fireworks except on a single designated day of the year.

Mad Doctor Gfufy

ABW Ambassador
    I am sure that some of those things are military strength, you can feel them. I had the kids with me last night because of the large ones

I live in the top of a small block of flats and I swear the b*stards fire them in this direction.

Some of them are so big that they set off car alarms. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>It's like living in a warzone <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It is a warzone. Have you checked the crime statisics here lately. In comparison with other coutries, England and Wales is near the very top. If you want the numbers see the Senenth United nations survey of crime trends (the "sorted by variable" pdf file allows you to compare countries the easiest) at http://www.undcp.org/odccp/crime_cic...y_seventh.html

Don't fear the cookies

ABW Ambassador
    Anyone know of a good firework affiliate program? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

I understand that www.whitehouse.gov is interested in a sales drive for one megaton fireworks to be sent to the Middle East.

Меня зовут Динаму

ABW Ambassador
    HUH, I thought they wanted to give it away [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

On a side note, they are no 1 in Google for the search term "President Bush", but not for "Sadam", waaaay down the list [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, given the reparations that Iraq is currently paying for the last war, I'd suspect that any "special" fireworks used against Iraq would similary be charged to whatever survivors there still are.

Somebody decided to let off some fireworks during the minute's silence today [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread