Hey guy's,

Who is the best person to buy a computer from over there? I went to PC world and they have an emachine for 420 quid and I'm not sure where else to look... I'm not sure I want to buy an emachine and dell's prices are awful over there... I guess I'm spoiled!... affitiate comish on the line here guys [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Take a look at:
    www.simply.co.uk

Mad Doctor Gfufy

this store sells cheap end of line stuff - http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/

I tend to buy from Jungle.com (as yes, that *is* an affiliate link) because they have a decent range and are reliable.

I used to like Gateway PCs but they recently pulled out of the UK market [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

I bought my new PC from Watford Electronics - www.savastore.com - jeez that was tough after 15 years of free PCs (I used to sell them [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img])

Specced it myself - bit disappointed I had to wait about 10 days to get it. Had a noisy fan, got swapped quickly enough, now fine. Overall 8/10 pleased.

Are you Crazy?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I bought my new PC from Watford Electronics<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow there's a blast from the past... I'm pretty sure Watford used to sell BBC expansion stuff, ya know memory and external drives and things [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I cant believe the price difference between there and here.... I might just end up buying it here and taking it over at Xmas

er...."nothing to declare, ahem" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes you're right - they did. Those big external drives for Model Bs.

Tee Hee - I just sold my Spectrum microdrive & interace one on ebay recently. Decided I never would play it again. Then I went to a computer game exhibition and played Ant Attack for hours [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Are you Crazy?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread