Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

Quick One for you.

Which online jewelry merchant is the best known in the UK and has an affiliate program.

At present Mondera is very US focused and becuase we don't offer free shipping to the UK we get very few sales from that part of the world.

But an email today from a UK buyer asking about our shipping policy did bring to mind that we are rather neglecting the UK.

Anyway my concept is simple, if I can see what else is going on in the UK and then have merchandising work out a minumum order for free shipping we'll then be able to look at the UK market and hopefully pull some of you over to become Mondera partners.

Any feed back you can offer will be great

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

That's a good question, and as an occassional buyer of jewellry I have to say that a look in Google is frankly unappealing.

H Samuel is probably the best known, being a high street retailer. Most of the rest I've never heard of.

Of general retailers, Argos is the most likely bet. Argos is a catalogue shop, normally with a jewellers attached, although high end of the market this ain't. Pretty well known though, and they have an affiliate program at CJ, with product links. They pay a whopping 2% commission too.

If you're importing into the UK bear in mind that there MAY be an import duty for products outside of the EU. You can check duty rates here. (Search for necklaces or bracelets). I think it's zero duty on these from the US or Thailand, but it varies from product to product. On top of the duty there will be sales tax at 17.5% added, payable by the recipient, so that can be a nasty suprise!

Меня зовут Динаму

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thanks DynaMoo. Guess we better check the taxes before we give some one a heart attack.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

good~~

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread