We applied to join UKaffiliates.com. No specific merchants just the network for starters. We got refused without any explanation given.

It simply doesn't make any sense.

Any advice?

Thanks

marcelle

Send them an email.. I've always found them to be very responsive to enquires.

________
    All your commission are belong to us.
    Check out the latest Homeland Security press releases.

Thanks! I'll do that.

By the way do they pay on time?

marcelle

Yes, they pay on time.

Unlike a lot of UK merchants you can do product links with most of them. Once your approved for the network, then you can join almost all merchants without further approval being needed, making it quicker to get to the things you want.

________

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marcelle:
    By the way do they pay on time?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.

They have more payment problems than any of the other UK/Eurpoeans networks. Their payments have frequently been late, although usually not by more than a week or so.

I've still not received my last payment of over £600 that was due at the end of May, so it's now a month late. I've heard of people having to wait much longer than that.

Also they sometimes send payments by cheque instead of direct deposit, for no apparent reason.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>They have more payment problems than any of the other UK/Eurpoeans networks. Their payments have frequently been late, although usually not by more than a week or so.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Says who, you? I never had a problem getting paid by them, I hold 4 accounts and every one is paid out every month.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I've still not received my last payment of over £600 that was due at the end of May, so it's now a month late. I've heard of people having to wait much longer than that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Contact Nadine in accounts, give her a call on the phone if your payment is late she a great person and will help you out no end.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Also they sometimes send payments by cheque instead of direct deposit, for no apparent reason.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always get direct deposit, only people who don't get direct deposit are people who can't make £100 in there account in 1 month.

End of the day it doesn’t matter what way you get your money as long as you get it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    Says who, you? I never had a problem getting paid by them, I hold 4 accounts and every one is paid out every month.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just because you always get paid on time doesn't mean everyone else does.
    My information is based on my own experience, and what I read on message boards/newsgroups.

Contact Nadine in accounts, give her a call on the phone if your payment is late she a great person and will help you out no end.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She did help. But the problem occurred when she was on holiday, and it seems there was no one else there who could sort it out.
    And it shouldn't have needed sorting out anyway, they'd been paying by direct deposit for months (years?), why did it suddenly stop?

And then when she did sort it out she sent me someone elses payment spreadsheet.

I always get direct deposit, only people who don't get direct deposit are people who can't make £100 in there account in 1 month.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always earn over £100 a month, and twice now they have failed to pay me by direct deposit. Other people have had similar problems. I've not heard of as many people having the same problems with the other UK networks. I didn't say they don't pay, just that they have more problems with their payment system than the other UK networks. And when they do make the payment the correct way it's often late, although as I said before, not usually by more than a week.

I'm sure you've already read it, but if you click
    here you'll see that several other people had similar problems with recent direct deposit payments.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'm sure you've already read it, but if you click
    http://pub105.ezboard.com/fukaffilia...icID=659.topic you'll see that several other people had similar problems with recent direct deposit payments.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure you know I will have read this, as I am one of that boards Moderators. What I often find on posts of “where is my money” that all the networks get is that it's often because of bank delays or that fact that UKA have some many affiliates that they can't pay everyone out on the same day and is done over a few days, so you end up with some being paid before others but everyone gets there money in the end, very few return to say they got there money leaving the read with the idea they are still unpaid.

If you also read that board you will know I along with 10 other affiliates visited each and every one of networks in a Limo going around London (Advertising.com, AF, DGM, CJ, AW and TD) and I know from speaking to them all now that many of them are put off replying to posts on boards such as this as often they just contain moans. You don't often see, "hey what a good job they done posts" so end up with an unfair picture that they are all some how no use at what they do, when in fact just not the case for the majority of affiliates.

Maybe it's worth qualifying.. "they usually pay on time and don't seem to have more problems with this than other networks"?

________

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread