Hope it's OK to mention the following, because I believe it will save the ABestWeb users from getting ripped off with business opportunities that charge hefty sign-up fees when there is a free alternative:

Whereas most UK residual income telecom affiliate programs, such as EurExcel, Telecom Plus and Telco, charge £200+ to become an agent, I have found one that is 100% free to join. Furthermore, they pay far more commission than the likes of Telco and Telecom Plus.

Here's a comparison:

Telecom Plus - Cost to Join: £200 - Commission: 1.5% of Customer's Monthly Usage

Telco - Cost to Join: £175 per annum - Commission: 4% of Customer's Monthly Usage

1Lit.co.uk (Equitalk) - Cost to Join: FREE - Commission: 5% of Customer's Monthly Usage plus £10 per customer

Which one do you think is fairer?

Because the opportunity I'm talking about is free to join, it doesn't have thousands of agents all over the UK promoting it, hoping to receive a hefty sign-up bonus for each agent they recruit in their downline. But it is from a world-leading multi-million pound operator which has been doing business for over three years.

To find out more go to http://www.1Lit.co.uk/affiliates

You may also write to me at ceo@NOJUNKMAILazam.com should you have any further queries or ring 020 7419 0174 between 9am and 10pm, seven days a week

Nadeem

ABW Ambassador
    Isn't that VoIP - Telephony Service?

No it's not VoIP It's an internet-only company, meaning that you receive your telephone statement by email instead of in the post every month. That enables them to cut costs and charge less for calls (+ higher commission for affiliates). But telephone calls are made in the normal way.

I don't see that much of an advantage of VoIP anymore. Cost of making normal calls is so cheap nowadays using cheap providers. For instance, using the company I mentioned above, I often ring businesses in the US from UK for half an hour and it costs me less than a pound.

Nadeem Azam
    No1Free.com - promote your website for free
    Azam.biz - go here to develop a residual income stream

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread