I've run both the BT and NTL programs on my site for Broadband connectivity, have loads of keyword listings but just don't get any conversions.

I'm thinking that probably if I were going to get BB installed at home I'd instinctively speak to someone first because I'd want to know if they needed to dig up my house before they came and installed it. Probably this single factor is affecting the affiliate revenues I can expect from this campaign.

Any maestro's able to lend a hand?

Taverymuch.

Are others finding the same?

Hi,
    Yep.....likewise...probably converts well on a hosting or dedicated ISP website. I'd do the same as you suggested.....tap in www.bt.com and see what the "experts" said before I went to Bulldog etc.

I'm no ISP guru but I certainly do a serious amount of web retail therapy !!!
    I reckon people buy stuff they feel "safe" with..the secret is to get the people that want BT to see your site ranking 1st or 2nd on google etc..so you could try and make a page or "mini website" thats just for BT..try and speak to their Affiliate Manager and see what promotional text they might have for you. See if they would allow you to link to their "can I get Broadband where I live" page - got to be the first place anyone starts before signing the contract.

Anyone got some professional advise?

Malc Surrey & Hants Business Directory

Great tips there

thanks.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread