This leaves just TD, CJ UK and Adertising.com in the UK to come out and reject spyware from its network.

I am sure with the on going campaign by the leading affiliates and the support of some very huge brands in the UK that we will see the dream of all UK networks being spyware free soon. It's not at the point where top affiliates will move all links to non-spyware networks and are directly contacting merchants and asking them to move and so far this has been very effective.

Hey Supercod,

Good News,
    Wondered why they dumped aload of Merchants from their Network. Its looking good for the Affiliates in the UK to hold on to their well earned commissions.

I wouldn't hold out much hope on getting the 'Big Boys' to dump the spyware/adware though. Thats where their main revenue is generated from.

Power to the Affiliates.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Speedy:
    I wouldn't hold out much hope on getting the 'Big Boys' to dump the spyware/adware though. Thats where their main revenue is generated from.QUOTE]

You should hold out hope because we have simply got together as and said, look spyware or us, make a choice because we will be

Also I can tell you for certain that spyware is not the main way the UK networks generate revenue, it's just it's a lot of money for them to have to drop but like I said all the top affiliates got together and are saying.. pick, us or them.. If they pick them, then every single merchant they have will be contacted and told what's going on with that network, how they have lost control of the merchants brand, and given a video on what spyware is doing to there own site and explain how some networks are helping fund the theft and vandalism of there own customer and site and why we wish them to work with a spyware free network, believe me when your top 10 affiliates say move networks, merchants listen.

Sounds simple and it is, and very effective also. So don't give up hope, we going to show what happens if you neglect your affiliates

Yeay

That's good news. DGM is coming along nicely
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread