ABW Ambassador
    I used to be a regular visitor and contributor on Abestweb.

I enjoyed my time here.

My first port of call was always the Active Topics link. Then it stopped working properly.

I have seen threads on ABW that confirm I am not the only user experiencing this problem.

I have emailed Haiko direct on a number of occasions about this issue and, to date, have received absolutely no reply whatsoever.

Is Haiko ignoring me?

Is the problem beneath him?

I don't know.

All I know is that something that made it easy for me to get involved in ABW is not working and, as far as I am concerned at least, the guy who can fix it is not interested.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    For the first time since the November 2002 CoC meeting fisco all the issues are coming to a head. Illustrious leader is off into La Laland for the last 2 weeks probably working on some vaporware project. The board needs the "new post" and search features to keep up the pressure as the media wants to take notice.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

New York
    Firstly, the active topics link did work since microdot's initail email.

Secondly, durng the past week and half the new post link has been off and on (as well as the active topics, same DB) because of poop [see the threads with the responses from their Customer Support Manager].

Thirdly, yes I am always reading but not always on because I want to have some more time with baseball before she goes down south for vacation.

Fourthly, Mike you are in freaking lala land ... your damn posts have become less and less coherent since the CoC meeting and for final clarification I was only an attendee (in the peanut gallery) I was not a rep so don't blame any of that shit EVER AGAIN on me.

Lastly, as for vaporware remark ... you -- all you do is ***** and moan incoherently, do something more than typing words, then, you can talk to me.

[edited to add the following]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    Hello Haiko,

I was just made aware that this issue is being resolved in 1.0.4. Iapologize, but I do not not have an actual date for its release but as soon as I find out I will let you know.

Best Regards,

Denise Fitzgerald
    Customer Support Manager
    Infopop Corporation <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Continued Success,

The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread