Hi guys. Does anyone know of a good UK based poster affiliates, who provide XML/CSV/pipe delimited formatted datafeeds?

I'm currently using at ... but I went through with a test purchase.. and their delivery costs are *outragious* to the UK (for a £5 poster, they wanted £8 delivery).

I'm never gonna get any sales from that site otherwise ... as even I wouldn't pay that much for a poster to be delived :|

Lancashire UK

They have an indie program and they are also on one of the UK networks, think its Affiliate Window but not 100% sure. They always pay on time thru the Indie program.

I have quite a success with Allposters, and they offer a 'proper' commission rate of 25% compared to the usual 5% - 10% in the UK
    Life at the top is hard,
    But life at the bottom is harder ....

Thanks man. I signed up at Seems they have XML/CSV datafeeds for most/all of their programs ... wahoo!

ABW Ambassador
    Be very careful with oneposter - I had a problem getting paid and had to phone FROM AUSTRALIA about it - they paid but when I recently went to login and check my stats, my login was no longer valid. It seems that they have booted me from their program without notifying me - so much for their contract!!

I received an email from their new aff mgr yesterday so perhaps things have/will change... oh, and I rec'd spam to the same dedicated email address today too... address interception perhaps? Or the previous mgr took his list with him!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread