Does anyone know of any good affiliate programs in the UK that offer datafeeds?

There seems to be many in the US but I want to target the UK market and can't seem to find any that have good UK datafeeds. I am sure their are loads out there, but its finding 'em!

Steve

<< - Web Designers do it with Objects and Style Sheets! - >>

ABW Ambassador
    Affiliatewindow has LOTS of merchants with datafeeds and you don't have to pay for them. UNLIKE ukaffiliates, I've found them to be well filled in and well laid out.

Until ukaffiliates regulates their feeds I'll be mainly using affwindow and only vaguely using ukaffiliates.

Yeah, I have looked at the UK affiliate datafeeds !

I have not signed up with affiliatewindow yet, but it looks like I will now they have decent datafeeds.

Cheers

Steve

<< - Web Designers do it with Objects and Style Sheets! - >>

ABW Ambassador
    No worries mate!

May be a bit late for you, but Hip Hop Wardrobe has just launched their product feed.

Best Regards,
    Kevin Ansfield - HHW Affiliates Developer

you may want to try the feeds we have for affs at buy.at - available in XML and 2 different CSV formats now. More feeds being added all the time as well.

Chris - www.buy.at

Well we use Comission Junction and we host our data feeds as stand alone also!

Sarra,

I sent ELC an email about your stand alone feed, I use Web Merge to create static HTMl pages from a datafeed but cannot see where my CJ.com PID needs to be inserted on your stand alone feed.

I need some help please,

Malc - www.easyadverts.co.uk
    Adverts

Speedy,

How you doing mate, I'm also looking for feeds but I need a feed hosted by the merchant I guess, as I intend to use Web Merge to create the web pages.

It seems with Aff Window that you could not use Web Merge as the feed needs to be hosted by the affiliate and then it's all way above my head after that.

I use a free Eastwood feed and all I do is import it into Excel, add my PID where it tells me to and thats it...Web Merge does the rest.

Do any UK merchants offer this ??

Malc - www.easyadverts.co.uk
    Adverts

Malc,
    Not really sure I follow you but I used webmerge on two sites a while ago and both got bombed by Google and are just starting to get back a bit of ranking. Too many are at the game with WM knocking out thousands of pages at a time, all with the same content/links on.

One of them was a Merchant from AW and you should be able to use Webmerge on all their feeds. It’s only some of the Merchants who stipulate that you have to host the images on your server and not link to them on theirs. My view is stuff them and don’t bother with ‘em, there are plenty more Merchants with the same products elsewhere. I only go for certain products when an idea pop’s into my head, so currently only promote very few Merchants.

When using merchant feeds and WM, add a new column in the Spreadsheet and enter a short, unique name (all lowercase) for each product, then if you use this column for the page names, your site will not have the same page names and links as hundreds of other websites. Also change the titles and some of the descriptions so you will have a better chance of not getting dropped from the SE’s for duplicate content.

Also going down the route of Merchant now, setting up an online store for the missus to manage to give her something to do now the baby has started behaving herself!

Just sent you an email with a link on how not to do a site with WM and get dropped from Google!

The kettle is always on if your passing

Steve,

Got the email, thanks for the advice with regards WM and page titles etc...all taken on board and understood

I've already had a little play with varying the titles and description tags.

Off to Dartmoor in an hour or so for a weekend break, thanks for the new link and when I'm back I'll have a chat with you about a few new ideas, sames as your doing..the Mrs wants something to dable in.

Likewise my Hampshire kettle also works 24/7

Cheers,

Malc
    Adverts

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread