Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (I already have CJ and Linkshare - CJ) but looking more towards specific UK networks. Just looking for recommendations of which order to implement the UK networks into my site? Site is general shopping portal - coupons deal etc by category.

Since you're US Based (by your address) you can pretty much wave at the best network for UK affiliates - TradeDoubler. Without a UK Bank account, you will not be paid. Runners up, try AffiliateWindow and UKAffiliates (DGM2). AffiliateFuture has a way to go as they don't have much in the way of quality merchants. There are also some UK merchants on BeFree, but you may have trouble getting approved without some display of targeting a UK audiance.

Good luck with your search.

Paul Gjenvick, Gjenvick-Gjønvik International Marketplace

I am from the UK originally so getting paid isnt a problem. thanks for advice on tradedoubler

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    You will find several good ones listed here:
    http://www.a4uforum.co.uk/index.php?s=

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

Don't neglect the smaller networks like Buy.at and POR (PaidonResults).

Even though you may think the scope and range of programs is not as many as the aforementioned there are some real gems amongst them. You'll find the guys behind these give a terrifc service in dealing with affiliates.

When things go smoothly, all networks look great. It's when / if you have a potential problem... that sets them from the rest with regard to resolution. imho Buy.at and POR win hands down.

If the same program is offered on one of the larger networks and one of these two, you'll find that a number of "super affiliates" prefer to go with with Buy.at or POR.

Disclaimer

The communication contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. All information contained herein is, without prejudice. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication are strictly prohibited.

I'm with quite a few of the UK networks, but from my point of view the key thing is the merchants, not the networks.

I identify merchants I want to work with first, in terms of commission rate, cookie length, ease of linking etc, then I'll join up through whatever network they're on (although I rarely sign up with independents).

You'll find a decent range of merchants at DGM/UKaffiliates, Tradedoubler and Affiliate Window. buy.at seems to have to interesting programs and I intend to work with those. I've never found a single merchant I want to work with on Affiliate Future though.

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

Affiliate Future has got scores of merchants. Not a single one you like? Or is it something about the way the network works that you are not happy about?

Nadeem Azam
    No1Free.com - promote your website for free
    Azam.biz - go here to develop a residual income stream

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi ,

Still a way to go to be considered a big network but we do have some cracking programs at buy.at - If you go to www.buyat.co.uk then you skip all the cause related stuff we do and get stright into where the programs are for affs.

Lots of the merchants have databases readily available for you to use which a lot of people like.

We have around 30 or so programs and most of those are high street names for instance Marks and Spencers , RAC , Lloyds TSB , Sky TV , Egg , Accucard , Thorntons to name a few .

You can see what UK affiliates think of us in our section of this UK forum

http://www.a4uforum.co.uk/forumdispl...?s=&forumid=20

We try to go for recognisable brands with good offers and good commission and we are very affiliate friendly.

One day maybe we will hit a magic number of merchants so that we dont get grouped in the small network category lol

We look forward to seeing some of you guys and girls from across the pond in or network - if you need anything drop me a line

Ps we have USA affiliate already and we can pay in different currencies on a request basis - we also have one eye on America as a market for the future so it would be great to get to know some of you Amercian ABW's

http://www.buy.at

Hehe,

Well there are some famliar UK faces here.

Hello guys.

Disclaimer

The communication contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. All information contained herein is, without prejudice. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication are strictly prohibited.

Now where have I met you guys before?

Nadeem Azam
    No1Free.com - promote your website for free
    Azam.biz - go here to develop a residual income stream

Affiliate Network Rep
    lol small world indeed hello guys

http://www.buy.at

A very small world indeed!

Makes me wonder just how many uk affiliates there really are

What about paid on results http://www.paidonresults.com does anyone use them?

They are my favourite network. Why? Because they have several customer base programs which pay residual income. Paid on Results offers excellent support to affiliates as well.

Buy.at are good too.

Affiliate Window - http://www.affiliatewindow.com/ - has recently revamped its interface and is certainly one of the best networks I've seen from that point of view.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Hey I'll use a nasty looking interface if the products convert.

ABW Ambassador
    Affiliate Window have recently added conversion and EPC rates to their stats.

This revealed to me that certain merchants I was promoting had incredibly low conversion and EPC rates.

I contacted some of the merchants and the AWIN support team to try to find out more and see if the situation could be improved.

Neither party seems the least bit interested in sorting this out, even after I went to the effort of building an entire site featuring almost exclusively AWIN merchants.

Personally I'm thinking of dumping them altogether.

I have a merchant at AW that converts well for me, but I must admit a lot of the Affiliate Window technical help was along the lines of 'we can see no problem' attitude.

They have plenty of merchants, and to be honest most of them I have never heard of, but if you get lucky and find a merchant that does convert and does communicate I'd give them a go.

Malc - www.gadgets4kitchens.com
    Adverts

ABW Ambassador
    I originaly asked them the question on EPC etc. on 15 July.

Their latest response was:-

Affiliate Window said: 04 Aug 2004 16:50
    Pete,

I think this has gone beyond being an Affiliate Support matter.

Regards,
    Steve Berwick
    Affiliate Support Manager

ABW Ambassador
    One week later and Affiliate Window are still ignoring me.

Guess that tells me all I need to know.

I have a call open from May with Awin

On the other hand I did have a nice proactive call from buy.at the other day where they'd noticed a potential tracking issue.

Although really, I tend to be interested in the merchant, not the network.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

ABW Ambassador
    My cynical side says that AWIN derive their income from a monthly fee and are not dependant on commissions, and that some of the merchants are just harvesting email addresses to sell to later.

My common sense side tells me that this would work in the short term but would not be a sustainable business model in the long term.

AWIN are remaining tight lipped so we can only guess.

Actually Awin are my biggest earning network by some margin, DGM2 next, then Tradedoubler.

ABW Ambassador
    Lucky you

I suppose if I was in the same position I would have no reason to feel irked, but I 'aint and I do.

The EPC and conversion figures that AWIN have seen fit to provide speak for themselves so far as certain merchants are concerned.

For AWIN to take their ball and go home just because an affiliate saw fit to use that information to ask a reasonable question is, shall we say, less than professional.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> One week later and Affiliate Window are still ignoring me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'd love to see what you said to them to get that kind of response?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast