ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Was checking my visitor stats and saw cash toolbaras a referrel.
    Looking at the site to download a "free toolbar" and chance to win money looks like they may take our cash to pay out their users.
    Anyone know of what this site does?
    Further to this, I visited ABC search who are teamed with Kanoodle. Kanoodle is so proud of all the extra traffic they have brought in. For me all they have done is help drain all my funds.
    I have had numerous discussions by e mail on how their results look suspicious and from best I can tell have generated 1 (one) only click for each time I have seen a hit. This flies in the face of what my normal click throughs are. Are they getting my click through and then running off with the customers?

Going in further I tried to download their shopping toolbar at ABC and lo and behold, it is this same cashtoolbar. I certainly hope someone may know a bit more about this site and toolbar. And even more if someone could actually clue kanoodle in. They have been a bit quiet and have not replied to anything but my initial e mail.

WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

[This message was edited by walleye warrior on November 05, 2002 at 09:40 PM.]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    You can bet the shifty ones at Knoodle are seeking darside parnerships to drain all those PPC accounts with double dipping BHO plug-ins.

WebMaster Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    OK, Someone from Kanoodle at least phoned me but they are looking into this toolbar to see if it is draining clicks away.

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread