Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

While the site has direct links on it, there is a section where they talk about "installing an engine" , so is this a version of care2 / whenu ?

Thanks

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Maybe a new TopMoxie H-a-HO pushing the sympathy spin by more charity frontends. They have to love shady operators who have employed ex-Enron bookkeepers to cut checks to your favorite causes on shopper split commissions.

Wonder if they have the right app for Charlies hairLippedParrot.com fund raising scam.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Chris,

See this thread: http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=8886059381

I haven't been back to their site, so I'm not sure if they ever got the plugin launched or not. It is the same type of thing, but supposedly is not by top moxie. Something they are doing themselves or contracing out for.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hey CQ. You got any contact information on B-a-HO providers? I'm looking to get my HairlippedParrots.com donation site launched and I need a sponsor. Don't laugh as I'm working on a Grand Camen bank account and PO Box. I got relatives down there in high places. Unlike the Koreans putting up a phoney animal shelter charity to ship the dogs to their restaurants, my site is funding a rehab center for deformed beaked parrots. Take a look at my photo (cute eh!) and see the wonders of modern medicine. I used to have to take the shortbus to obedience classes due to a birth defect. After expenses I plan on building a voTech school for parrot speech therapy and a adopt-a-parrot site for the grads. The cause justifies the BHO action, and many lurking here could give a crap anyway.

Now if only Heidi and the others could clue me in on which parasite friendly merchants convert I'm in the gravy ..so to speak. Heckle & Jeckle and Donald Duck had to start some where and Chevy Chase has agreed to be my spokesperson. He's got some cousins living in his house. So I'm begging for some corporate sponsorships or Mickey D's and KFC will start serving fried parrot parts as happy meals. ( I can hear the sympathy shreaks from here:-)

If you don't have those B-a-HO contacts get them from that Wayne character or mrmerchant so I can have a fatWallet too. Meanwhile I'll pressure Haiko for some free banners and TH Media for hosting. The Dotster has the domain reserved and shareasale waived all fees. While I'm getting this off the ground (xcuse the pun) you guys can send some seed money via paypal to Charlie@EcomCity.com

Just remember ..unlike the Koreans ..I don't use spamm. Who knows what goes into thta can of worms.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! Where's the love and show me the money?

ABW Ambassador
    recently I entered a Freeservers site and I was asked to allow a software installation of e2give.com on my PC. I did not trust them and denyed. I believe they have a plugin now.

carneol

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Great thanks all..Another for the Reject Bin

Cheers

chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread