ABW Ambassador
    Not sure if its been mentioned here before, there was some mention of it in this thread, but, just in passing: http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...99&r=514603699
    -

Paraphrasing from their site and flash presentation:

-------------
    Go Online - Your exclusive 2by2 Internet browser launches automatically.

Surf the Net - just as you would normally. Type in the address as usual (www.whatev.....com). If you see the small 2by2 Cashback logo at the top of the screen, it means you are earning Cashback Rewards Points when you shop from the site.

Nothings different.
    ----------

$17.95 a month , or $19.95 monthly when paid for a year.

... possible to pay Nothing, Still have Unlimited Access, and Earn money in the process.

Single tier referral.. You get same cashback rewards that your referrals get.

refer 10 customers your service is free..

blah blah blah..

---

Apparently some people out there still dialup for internet access? Not sure how much of a threat this is, but, just thought I'd mention it.

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

ABW Ambassador
    I guess 2x2 refers to their binary pyramid ... MLM.. they also have in place to promote it.

There doesn't seem to be any mention of it on that site, though.

I actually found the site by someone who was asking me if they should get involved with it. "Making money selling Internet access" ... Showed me the 2by2 site, and I saw the parasitic stuff.

Started asking some questions, typical MLM junk. $400+ to join.

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Anywhere/anyway the BHO Ad whores can get access to a system they'll try a install of some Adware/spyware. Those ISP CD's will soon all be loaded with the crap hyped up by some MLM referral/cashback or "incent" reward spin. The ability to dupe people into trashing their machines is endless and will continue til the Pc manufacturers start charging the B-a-HO's and endusers for warranty service calls.

Look for troubled AOL -Earthlink -AT&T -NetZero -MSN to bundle spyware/adware on their discounted packages. 9.95 monthly accounts will get a severe taste of spamm to boot. These idiots bleeding billions still think the CyberGypsie Ad thieves will make up for their dwindling customer bases. Wrong move to irratate your new customer with some WalMart/Kmart/Target ISP private labeled CD designed to force them into premium Ad/spam free service. These FREEBEE ISP ploys will just drive braodband sales to DSL and cable modem suppliers not hooked into those who abused/irrated the enduser.

Immediate solution is to fire 50% of all workers in the online Ad industry and force the ecommerce merchants to put real value into a advertising click.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread