Okay everyone, I need your help on in-expensive advertising methods. Just to let you know I have a affiliate program at shareasale.com, I'm in goclick.com, and already getting traffic from google, msn and yahoo. Is there any extra ppc search engines that are good? I am in findwhat.com but My listing has been on hold for over 6 months, without any email answers from findwhat.com, on why my listing is on hold. can anyone suggest other ppc search engines? or other advertising methods.

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Google and Overture have PPC programs that can bring you a lot of traffic, but at a premium price.

Since you are getting "free" search engine traffic, it is likely that you will get reasonable results with a relatively inexpensive pay-for-inclusion listing in Inktomi. Look into that.

Make sure that you are in the Open Directory at dmoz.org -- Google gives a boost to pages that are. It is free, but do your submission well to make it easier on the unpaid site reviewers.

A listing in Yahoo!, done well, can bring you 30 visitors a day or more. This could mean a cost-per-click of $0.03 each, if you are willing to take the risk of a large lump sum for listing. Definitely worth considering.

One thing that is good is to get links established with sites of a similar or related nature. This can be difficult for a strictly commercial site, but it's worth a try in any case. Not only will you get traffic from the link, but you will get a bonus in PageRank. It is easiest to do this when you already have links set up going to the people whom you would approach for links.

Peter Kirby
    Domain Name Registration Directory

You can actually advertise with pay to click search engine or put up the banner exchange,get free advertising with searchengige oy by targeted hits

wilsonlau
    http://www.buy-targetedhits.com

What are you advertising?

Best Regards,
    C. Pavlovski - Owner
    Site: http://www.gekkonetworks.com
    Email: cpavlovski@gekkonetworks.com

Google is good

oops I missed this thread... oops. Actually I'm doing okay right now. google and msn is great... :0) free traffic hmmm.

goal: $5000 a month by 11/26
    Financial free by 2004.
    Jason- Santa Cruz, CA

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread