Next???
    http://www.flyinads.com/home.php?rid=&tracker=

Noticed it was Alexa's top mover & shaker

With my best,

Liz
    http://Styleforfree.com

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Good grief...doing something that is going to completely annoy and outrage the surfer is going to bring you "stampedes of traffic"? More like angry folks. Hmmm maybe it will bring you traffic if they have to click on the ad to make it go away before they can continue to surf.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Talk about a infomercial peddling wank ...."Fly-In Ads are the next big wave in Internet advertising. This blows away everything else that's out there." Mark Joyner #1 Best-Selling Author of MindControlMarketing.com
    Widely Recognized as the "Tiger Woods" of Internet Marketing

More MLM desperation this time mean't to really piss off visitors for some popup credits. The advertising dream for site owners ...make your site into a popup hellhole in 30 seconds.

No wonder Earthlink -MSN and AOL just announced new popup ad eliminators now including all those FLASH Ads that cover the page till they run their course.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    The advertising dream for site owners ...make your site into a popup hellhole in 30 seconds.

LOL, the advertising dream would be *over* in about 30 seconds, too, as the viewers left never to return! It'd take some reeall compelling content to get people to put up with *that* repeatedly...

~Revenue is King

Just another annoying way for companies to sell advertising. And the people promoting it don't care if it annoys or angers site visitors, they just want the $$$.

I agree with Leader, ads like this will drive the people away in droves! I wouldn't stick around on a site that served these up, because you never know what lies around the corner.

Andy

"If you were born to be shot, you'll never be hung." -Unknown

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    >Widely Recognized as the "Tiger Woods" of Internet Marketing

Well, he's certainly widely recognised. But Tiger Woods? I'm surprised he doesn't rank high at amIannoying.com

As for flyinads.com, I can't even reach them right now (name server not responding).

Jimmy James Inc. fan club membership # 3312

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread