ABW Ambassador
    Forget Me Not from is a wonderful reminder service that never lets you forget to support good causes with everyday online activities.

It downloads quickly to your PC and asks if you'd like to support your favorite cause anytime you forget to start your shopping at the shopping portal and enter one of our merchants' URLs. You always have the option to say no and continue on.

Run the downloaded file to install the Forget Me Not program on your computer. Before you shop for the first time, be sure to right click on the Forget Me Not flower icon in the system tray (usually lower right of the screen, with the clock), select System Preferences, and make sure "Greater Good Charitable Causes" is selected.

What you do does make a difference in the world. At, we make it easy and convenient to support good causes at no extra cost to you. Forget Me Not simply reminds you of the opportunity.

Please tell your friends they can download their own free copy of Forget Me Not at

Could someone please test this to determine if they overwrite affiliate links?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    I spent 3 months building out the original site for some un-named anal huckster. Full blown Community portal site hosted by Once the working site was setup with a Miva Shopping Mall for individual charity shops, forum, 35 content pages USA themed artwork, affiliate shopping village, free e-mail accounts and a custom OPD directory of charities this guy everyday changed his mind on sections, content features and wanted me to copy the ebiz plans of his charity competitors.

He then wanted to charge charities for listings, charge members for a private site and a system to spamm charity lists and look into programs to scrape e-mail addresses from other charity sites. We in many heated exchanges agreed to part ways after I knew this party didn't want to pay for the site work and was unethical. I gladly took a 1800.00 bath to wash the stench of the charity con-men off of me.\

He must have sold off the domain after ruining the great site design with some neighborhood kid webmaster who also cut lawns. New web site seems to be a one page charity organization linkfarm with some BHO pushed from the background on other charity sites for the real money.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread