Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

I have a new client who is trying to set up a "web page and own domain" only deal with MyPoints, i.e. any attempt by them to promote our client by any other means Other than direct from web pages on their own domain on their site is terms for instant termination and non payment.

HOWEVER : They are insisting on the wallpaper they offer being excluded from this termination clause.

I have seen lots of stuff about wallpaper floating around and need details asap on what it does and how it can effect sales, i.e. why are Mypoints so eager to have it excluded from the termination clause.

I thought I saw info here before but can't locate it. Details are required rather than the statement "it's parasitic" please

Thanks

Chris

quote:
    Originally posted by Chris - WSO:
    I thought I saw info here before but can't locate it. Details are required rather than the statement "it's parasitic" please
    What I recall reading was that often, if not most of the time, sites that offer wallpaper are also bundling in parasites. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with just a plain old wallpaper offer. The concern that jumps to the forefront, in my mind anyway, is whether the wallpaper in question would stay passive after its been approved.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    HOWEVER : They are insisting on the wallpaper they offer being excluded from this termination clause.

That's reason enough for suspicion and to not exclude it itself.

And by the way, I insist you pay me 25% commission with an unlimited cookie. LOL.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Yes the whole "it must be included" bit perked me up, I was hoping that some one has been down this road and installed it before and has some feedback on what else gets' installed.

Cheers

chris

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread