I’ve just finished to read Ssanf’s topic at http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?q=Y&a=...4966014483&p=9 and seems hasn’t (will never be?) resolved. Please check “link: www.12.us-link-guide.de" on Google. The results are about 91,000 pages (the second check down to 61,400 pages). Maybe your contents are there (on cached version). If you click on 12.us-link-guide.de or any files on it will go to “under constructions” pages

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

[This message was edited by IRS on October 12, 2003 at 01:48 PM.]

[This message was edited by IRS on October 12, 2003 at 01:51 PM.]

Sorry search on Google for “link: site:www.12.us-link-guide.de www.12.us-link-guide.de” All results will be their pages.

IRS

not sure if this is related, but I found this URL when I checked my domain at google

the domain/page- [URL=http://www.13.us-link-guide.de/444.html]www.13.us-link-guide.de/444.html
    is "under construction" (seems somewhere in this thread I saw a domain like this listed)
    The clickable link redirects to amazon. user ID editorialsupp-20
    full URL of amazon landing page- http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ex...&index=blended

I have sent an email to amazon about this.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    It's just the same group of wank affiliate traffic hijackers that have been in this since the CPC days. The tricks for clicks crew who think spam and theftware in any form beats working for a living.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

People who have sites like that are the ones who give Affiliate Marketing a bad name. I also believe they make it more difficult for honest publishers to make money, because it's so hard for people to tell if the site is legit or not.

Andy

I found hundreds of thousand garbage pages from all sub domains of this one domain indexed by Google. All redirect to one page at Amazon. While the contents can only be seen on the cached version. so what for a SE sometimes says: “currently searching x billion web pages”? Maybe some words should be added: “including x million web pages for cache purposes only”.

Alltheweb has a link to easyWhois to check the owner.

IRS

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread