ABW Ambassador
    Hi all, I know Art.com are in with iGive, does anyone else know whether ebates or anyone else list them as partners?

Art.com is courting me like crazy but I'd like to have a word in their ear about partnering with scum, I'm assuming ebates promotes them too?

Yeah their letter was a surpise, as they must have done a little research to mail it out. I'll put up some links and see what happens. They do have some unique items compared to allposters, but for the most part, carry the same inventory. As for parasites, I thought I read somewhere that they dumped them all. Will have to check on that though.

ABW Ambassador
    If that were true they wouldn't be on iGive as a merchant. I'm not being suckered in by 5% more, sorry.

Last time I had a scumware detector on my website it was catching 35% of all my visitors, I'm not losing that many sales - I'd rather send them to Allposters.

It was the $500 bonus that caught my eye. I will add some search boxes to my pages, and perhaps a few other things. The one thing I do like, is that you can make vertical banners using their products. I would like to see allposters do the same thing.

Hi everyone,

I am an affiliate account representative with Art.com.

I'm glad to learn that you've had an opportunity to explore the new program and tools. We are very confident that you will see strong performance with our program.

We've worked hard to ensure that affiliates get full credit for any sales originating from their website by NOT SUPPORTING PARASITEWARE, offering return days and by offering a high commission structure.

I'd like to clarify again that Art.com DOES NOT pay commissions to parasite software for any sales that are a result of hijacking another affiliate’s referred visitor to art.com.

We have historically deactivated ALL accounts that engage in this parasite behavior.

I would like to give you our complete assurance that our current in-house affiliate base does not include any spyware or parasiteware providers.

Thank you and please let me know if there are any other questions.

Art.com Affiliate Account Representative

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    We have historically deactivated ALL accounts that engage in this parasite behavior.

So iGive is not an Art.com affiliate? I'd really like to know if they are or not.

ABW Ambassador
    Not surpised this hasn't been responded to. Sorry Art.com - I was with you to start with but then you halved your rate and wanted us to change all our links to LS links. You also allowed all the scum in your program - now you're trying to bribe us with higher percentages and bonuses and wanting us to change all our links again - FORGET IT.
    The damage is DONE!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread