ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Are they legit? Am I paranoid, or am I just out to lunch on this one
    Being offered at a network, For a ONE dollar trial they PAY TWENTY DOLLARS per lead
    Here is a copy I sent to the network.
    Opinions anyone? http://www.shopping4money.com/

"Looking over this offer, why would you run a program that appears so very suspicious

The web site is very vague
    Sure looks like it's just another shopping parasitic application of the top moxie, e bates et al that is designed to feed off of afillliate site and overwrite cookies.

Get serious on the pay out
    Not too many legit places are going to pay out $20 for a $1. trial without some other motives behind it.

Just to READ the terms and conditions of this place you have to supply a name and email then go back.
    I won't give up any personal info to try out, but it appears to access info you even have to give them more information with a person's credit card.

There is enough garbage being produced hidden within free downloads and shady scams all over the web that are constantly being pushed on the unwary computer user
    Why however if my fears on this place are accurate would the same affiliates it is going to hurt being enticed to even promote them through your program????

I look forward to hearing back from you about this offer."

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

I'd be leary with this one too. It looks like you get a free trial for $1 but if you don't cancel within 30 days they start charging a monthly fee. I didn't see how much that was because I wasn't going to sign up for anything...got a nice pop-up ad on exit for mydailydigest or something and another popup for free smilies. ick!

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I got the pop up also

My main beef is why the secrecy in having to become a member before you can actually read the terms of the program

I am very interested in hearing their reply to my letter.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread