Hi folks! We're a new merchant and I'm doing the best I can to make sure we don't approve any parasites, but I think I may have let one slip through the cracks - hopster. Hopster is software used to bypass proxies and firewalls so you can run an instant messenger client. It seems like a good fit for ThinkGeek, but after I looked at their licence agreement, it raised a big red flag:

"hopster inlcudes free software from carefully selected vendors. hopster and our partners are committed to respect and protect your privacy and anonymity on the internet. No personally identifiable information about you is collected at anytime.

Terms and Conditions of Installing the webHancer Customer Companion (the "Software").

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

THIS SOFTWARE RELAYS YOUR WEB SURFING PERFORMANCE METRICS TO WEBHANCER CORP. TO GENERATE PERFORMANCE REPORTS FOR THIRD PARTIES. AS SUCH, YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION WILL BE USED PERIODICALLY TO SEND AND RECEIVE DATA. "

Is anybody else familiar with hopster? As I said, I'm new so I don't want to discontinue their membership prematurely, but from what I've read, Webhancer is a known parasite. Am I safe in nuking hopster?

Thanks!

[EDIT]
PS - I've gone ahead and expired them, dont want to take any chances. Thanks!