Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    I saw "Aptimus" pop-under a merchant site after I went to an affiliate site.

> placing the right offers in front of the right customers

Sounds suspicious. Any one heard of them?

At the heart of the Aptimus Network is a proprietary, patent-pending technology and direct marketing process called Dynamic Revenue Optimization™, which automatically determines on a real-time basis the best marketer offers for promotion on each publisher's website and in each e-mail sent. The technology is designed to optimize results for Aptimus' advertisers by placing the right offers in front of the right customers, while maximizing revenues for Aptimus' website publishers. The Company's primary offer presentation formats include cross-marketing promotions at the point of registration, log-in or other transactional activities on websites, online advertising programs, and permission based e-mail marketing campaigns.

Edmonton Canada
    I noticed it is a public company

Aptimus has offices in San Francisco and Seattle and is publicly traded; OTCBB:APTM
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread