Noticed my traffic/sales *way* down today. Popped over to my website and much to my surprise found SOMEONE ELSES shopping directory!! Not error saying page not found, which is the usual if the site is down.

What do I make of this? Is my host down and redirecting traffic, or has someone hijacked my address? (If so how?) Or is it something I've managed to pick up on my computer (grrr?!)

This is the string that comes up as the address when you type in my web address: (I'll provide privately if necessary)

TN, USA
    Your website is your user name, right? I just went there and your site came up like it should. No sign of ePilot.

I also looked at ePilot's site and don't see anything about downloads. I know they used to be in affiliate marketing but I can't find any affiliate links on their site now. All I see is selling advertising for search engine traffic.

Thanks for responding. When I got home and checked on another computer it looks fine here too. I'm thinking something must have downloaded onto my other computer and hi-jacked my web-browser. I ran spybot before leaving but to no avail. It's definitely got an affiliate link - in fact its the affiliates website that is the top banner attached to a shopping mall - and is a re-direct. But how to find the culprit on my machine and correct it? (And why would it do it to my web site in particular, when other sites I visit on that machine come up just fine?) What a headache. ((Sigh))

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread