Well I got a nasty spyware program that took me forever to remove it.. adaware and spybot didn't catch the registry entry. You may have it!, Open up your regedit and navigate too HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\msbb

After you remove the programs and scan your computer with adaware(from lavasoft) and spybot. delete the registry entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\msbb and that annoying popup will leave! IF you are getting a popup from bannerfarm.advertising.com and so one. you may have the Msbb adware on your computer. Finally got rid of it! Wow learned how to use my regedit program cool. Msbb could be from 180 solutions/ncase view details.

http://sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.ncase.html

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Jason,

msbb IS 180Solutions (ncase). Adaware and Spybot should be detecting it (ncase). However, if Zango is what was installed on your computer then they could well have not detected it. You can get a mish mash of ncase and Zango references installed with Zango.

Advertising.com is just an ad serving company (now owned by AOL). Seeing them does not necessarily indicate 180Solutions software. It just means that someone who was advertising through 180 were using advertising.com to serve their ads.

BLFH Thanks for the information... Do you know the best way to remove Zango and or find if I have it on my computer?

Jason

Look in the 180Solutions forum in the parasite section in a thread that I started "180help can you explain this?", I believe it's on the last page or the one before last 180 help posted manual removal instructions for Zango.

From the feedback I'm getting, most people think the instructions are written in Chinese. For the few who actually understand them, it seems to be working. So far so good.

Catwoman

Thanks Cat woman... I looked in that forum, looks like another popup is here. Scanning my computer with adaware and spybot.. This is really pissing me off. I looked in the Registry and there is no folder now with Zango, 180 or msbb, This is driving me

Jason

well I installed cwshredder and the popup is gone! Had to remove CWS msconfig No wonder I was having so much trouble.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread