Anyone interested I'm looking for 5 abestweb members on about 20 pages to exchange links with. If your interested send me a private message and let me know what you are interested in.

About us:

A loyal community of customers who want to help change that shopping online industry into a community of shoppers that want better discounts and too know that there hard earned money is going someplace that is making a difference. We strive to to work hard to give you the very best and the easiest way to shop online, We have grown to almost 50,000 page views a month and it's only increasing. Our site is www.xtremeshopping.org, take a look around and let me know if there's anything your interested in. We are only offering 100 slots right now. Send me a private message for more details and or if you are interested Okay back to making another 19 pages others BLFH will get on me for not finishing my sites...

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow."

hmm come on abw members I know you want to bring up your keyword listings only couple more slots left.. Don't be left out. besides why not do the following

Jimmy Carter: I have one life and one chance to make it count for something . . . I'm free to choose what that something is, and the something I've chosen is my faith. Now, my faith goes beyond theology and religion and requires considerable work and effort. My faith demands -- this is not optional -- my faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference. Anyway Send me a private message if your interested later

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

"Do what you love and make money in the process. Turn your knowledge into income."

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread