Hi To All! Seasons Greetings! I am a webmaster And Love Building and doing my newsletters. Yesterday I signed on and I dont know what has happened to my computer. Any ideas would help alot! I can't print ANYTHING and everything (graphics & text) is unusually large! My website builder still works but this dotted huge graphics is driving me nuts. I have checked my settings in the control panel & everything seems to be fine. Anyone wanna take a shot at this one??
    Yer Worried Webby,
    Tina www.freakyfreestuff.org
    :eek:

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Cant help on your question, cuz i didnt stay around long enough. I have a habit of doing that on sites that put music on. Thought I would let you know first time I had to do the alt ctr del to unfreeze it. Second attempt took 50 seconds for site to show up. I am on a cable mode. Have you checked your load times for varios modems. Dial ups must be an eternity.

I gotta admit I took a look saw the red text on black background and left. My advice would be to change either your background or your text color first, then people might stay a little longer and review it for you.
    I never have the sound on so the music does not bother me but lots of people are turned right off with music, maybe you could give them an option to turn it off.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Tina,

This could happen if you needed to upgrade something .....(I am assuming you are talking about your system not your website)

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I had that happen once or twice(with the computer, not the site!).

Usually it would go back for no apparant reason after a few days of driving me NUTS!

It stopped doing that when I upgraded to IE 5.5. I had IE4 when it was doing that.

I don't know just what does this, but it seems that the upgrade had everything set right. What setting it is I don't know, either--mine looked fine, too. It does sound like you're talking about the same glitch--even changing the font size setting doesn't do much if anything...it's so big like it's trying to display on a Jumbotron!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread