MERRY CHRISTMAS
    ...TO ALL OF YOU THAT CELEBRATE IT AT THIS TIME!!!!

(We have Christmas on January 7, by the old Christian calender)

Here are my presents from me to all of you:

FOR THE GIRLS !!!

FOR THE BOYS !!!

Ho! Ho! Ho! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] :cool:

[ 12-24-2001: Message edited by: AlexBet ]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Whoever made those pix has no taste in men...

Well, the idea was nice, anyway... even if the "guys" DID consist of a bunch of young twerps and a near-granddad!

(corrected typo)

[ 12-24-2001: Message edited by: Leader ]

ABW Ambassador
    Please accept with no obligation, expressed or implied, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the Winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasions of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2002, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

a.. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.

b. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.

c.. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself or others, is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

d.. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

*** The wisher takes no responsibility for any interpretation you may have made with regard to the word "good" and any subsequent actions taken as a result of any interpretations you may or may not have made.

---------------
    Not sure who the original writer is, but someone sent it to me in email this morning. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go do some Santa stuff!

Elisabeth Archambault

Addendum, Dec. 26: A source I consider reliable (Hi Leader) said they had seen this elsewhere, with Dave Barry credited as writer. Thanks, Dave, it's a fun piece! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-26-2001: Message edited by: buckworks.com ]

ABW Ambassador
    LOL -- too funny!!

I personally don't observe the day, however, for all those who celebrate the winter solstice / church designated Christ-Mass , may you all have a fulfilling and happy occassion.

ABW Ambassador
    My goodness buckswork

Lol, Your a phsychologist...lol
    No offense meant to the reader of the post

Regards
    TGO

ABW Ambassador
    Alexbet - Umhh Great Not so sure about the guys...

But coming to gals - u've brightened my day...i am a die hard anna kournikova FAn....wow i could change her costumes atleast...lol...be it virtually...lol

Regards
    TGO

@TGO
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>i am a die hard anna kournikova FAn....wow i could change her costumes atleast.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hehehe... I'm glad you like my present. As for the costumes, I'm sorry you couldn't do more, but there are some underage people here so there is no nudity allowed. LOL! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    "Not sure who the original writer is~Elisabeth"

In another thread that was printed in, someone mentioned DAVE BERRY as the author of that ultra-politically correct holiday wish...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread