Well, this coming weekend we are going to my DH's family reunion. We are meeting with others interested in the family genealogy from different branches (who we have met and been talking to for awhile). These people have never met our other extended family members. Problem is there are some really neat people coming and some I wish would stay home.

You know, the Uncle who always has something totally stupid to say but has to be the center of attention. (lol, he has to do the monkey dance every time!!) And then there is the crippled hillbilly cousin who is always BS'ing about how he beat up a cop. And the bit@h Aunt who always says something catty. Then there is the MIL who is going to find something to be mad about, no matter what. EEEEKKKKK :eek:

Why can't we just choose our families? lol. This whole thing has just snowballed from a quiet get together into the reunion from h@ll!!

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    just venting - lol

ABW Ambassador
    LOL!!! Vicky - how was it?? Did you survive?? I have one of those coming up in November for Thanksgiving 30+ people. Boy will that be interesting. Everyone will want to know how I acquired sudden fame and fortune since they last saw me. I mean I would try to hide it but the house is a dead giveaway. LOL!! Oh well, what do you do.

Hi! The reunion actually went very well. Everyone was on their best behaviour and seem genuinely pleased to see everyone else. No one did or said anything out of hand and NO MONKEY DANCE!!

I was totally amazed!!

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread