I work for a major corporation that is downsizing and it looks like I may have to go. I already got a notice that says that if I don't find another job within the company within 30 days, I'm out. I had an internal interview the other day and I should know the results in a few days, so wish me luck and keep the positive vibes coming my way please. This is not a scam or anything, this is real. The most frustrating part is that it's got nothing to do with my performance as an employee but just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'd love to rely on my affiliate sites, http://www.cyber-save-mall.com and http://www.angelfire.com/music4/deejay55920, but they are not self sustaining yet. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    dreu,

Will be sending good thoughts your way, keeping my fingers and toes crossed, and saying a few prayers for you. That's a tough situation to be in. But just keep in mind that there's usually something good that comes out of the bad things in life.

I was in a similiar situation a couple of years ago. It was the triggering factor for me to become my own boss. I'm not rolling in the dough, but am finally showing a small profit. But the main point is that I'm loving every minute of it! I'm so much happier now and wouldn't trade it to go back to the old job no matter how much they wanted to pay me.

Keep you chin up and hang in there!

Dreu, I sure hope everything works out for you!! Just keep the faith that this has happened for a good reason!

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Thank you for your support and kind words and thoughts.

dreu,

Only the best wishes for the interview. I might suggest a reworking of your sites to make them "more" effective when you have a chance.

Haiko

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread